Do you love the challenge of unravelling complex data and using quantitative analysis techniques to drive business decisions?
TSG is a pioneer and world leader in the detailed analysis, simulation and optimisation of complex supply chains. Founded in 1999, we have played a part in the success of the world’s largest mining operations and have the most experienced practitioners in the field.
At TSG we aim to help our clients make better decisions in industries and operations where managing business variability and dynamics is a core issue. We do this through the use of our rigorous methodology, extensive project experience and team-based engagement model.
Due to our continued success exciting opportunities exist for driven and high achieving Consultants in our Perth office. You will be working with a supportive and experienced team of consulting professionals who share a high level of passion, curiosity and integrity.
- Development of dynamic simulation models and solutions using a variety of analysis tools and modelling platforms.
- The application of Operations Research techniques in the mining, logistics and transportation sectors.
- A project -based work environment striving to deliver solutions above and beyond our clients’ expectations.
- A passionate problem solver.
- Thrive in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver to client deadlines and work under pressure.
- Sound programming capability. Object-oriented languages are preferred.
- Understanding of dynamic simulation modelling or other Operations Research techniques. Experience in simulation and optimisation packages will be looked upon favourably.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, Science, Computer Science or Operations Research with excellent academic results. Postgraduate qualifications will be looked upon favourably.
- An inspiring work environment focused on teamwork and delivery.
- Opportunity to work on industry leading and rewarding projects.
- A supportive learning culture, career progression and mentoring opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration including bonuses.
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.