We have a number of roles in Analytics (Banking & Retail Data) or in Actuarial Consulting. Using your Maths, Stats or Actuarial Studies to work with the largest data sets in the country.
Actuarial Analysts & Consultants- GI Pricing Senior Analysts – Advanced Modelling Analytics Managers/Team Leaders
The ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years commercial experience
- Ideally you will have programming or coding skills in either: VBA, SQL, R, Python,
- Statistical modelling including regression, predictive. (logistic regression, decision trees, neural networks)
- Experience in SPSS, SAS or data science technologies would be highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Tertiary qualified in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Actuarial Studies, Operational Research etc.)
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.