- Challenging role in the Sydney CBD
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work with a dynamic and result orientated team
- Identify and develop tools to resolve complex data issue
- Develop robust process to monitor data quality
- Build and improve existing in-house predictive models, rectify potential data issues
- Constantly finding new/improved ways to develop predictive models
- Masters or PhD in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Actuarial Studies or equivalent will be highly regarded
- Experience working as a Quant/Data Analyst/Data Scientist will be considered for this role
- Experience in statistical/mathematical modelling
- Solid Skillset in R and SQL
- Great exposure to Machine Learning algorithms ie. Neural Networks, Non-Linear Regression etc.
If you are keen to get your hands dirty with highly complex data, APPLY now.
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.