Kelly Services is seeking a Manager, Cancer Analysis and Statistics for one of our Government clients based in Sydney CBD to work on a 12 months contract. The successful candidate will lead the development and implementation of complex analyses of data relating to cancer to support achievement of key strategic objectives relating to cancer control in NSW.
- Plan and oversee the completion of statistical and epidemiological analyses on cancer data
- Ensure engagement and ongoing involvement of stakeholders into the design, analysis and interpretation of cancer data
- Oversee and drive governance and quality assurance activities to ensure compliance with relevant procedures
- Research contemporary trends and developments in relevant methodology, software and areas of continual improvement
- Collaborate with staff regarding analyses and evaluation of data from diverse sources, development of methods and preparation of papers and reports for scientific publication or presentation
- Manage and oversee external collaborations with partners in the state, national and international research community
- Plan and deliver complex statistical and epidemiological analysis and reporting of cancer data
- Demonstrated local experience in data and business analysis in the Cancer/Oncology sector
- Knowledge and understanding of statistical methodology and its application, and statistical software packages
- Tertiary qualifications in statistics or a related discipline; and equivalent professional experience
- Ability to manage the team’s performance and completion of work assignments within agreed timelines and budget
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.