- Sponsorship & relocation on offer for international candidates
- Leading Australian Financial Institution
- Unique Senior Manager opportunity
A leading Australian Bank is looking for a Senior Manager to join its financial crime team. This is an exciting time to join a team who have significant investment and are undergoing a major transition into a world class analytics function. Sponsorship and assistance with relocation are also on offer for international candidates interested in relocating to Sydney.
You will take accountability for leading a team of 15 who are responsible for analysing financial crime data and implementing detection strategies which minimise the risk of financial crime.
- Development of a world class financial crime mitigation strategy
- Lead a large team to ensure detection systems mitigate financial crime risks
- Advise the business on regulatory and compliance issues in relation to detection monitoring
- Minimise costs incurred to the bank by driving end-to-end process improvements across operational teams and detection systems
- Develop a high performing culture by leading and motivating a large team of analytics experts
- Build effective internal and external customer relationships
- Develop insights and strategic recommendations utilising large volumes of data
To be considered for the role you will need:
- 8+ years’ experience in data analytics
- Experience working in financial crime analytics; fraud, AML/CTF and Sanctions
- Track record of building and developing engaged and high performing teams
- Drive innovation and stay on top of global best practice
- Understanding of advanced analytics; predictive modelling, machine learning etc.
- Demonstrated experience in using analytics to drive strategic change
This is a unique senior opportunity within one of Australia’s leading brands. Sponsorship is on offer for those interested in relocating to Sydney from abroad.
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.