Our Federal Government client has contract positions available for 6 months initially with the option to extend in Grant Assessment for an R&D incentive scheme.
Be part of a national network which is responsible for delivery of the Government’s largest program supporting innovation. Under the integrity assurance framework for the program the team conducts formal eligibility assessments (Findings), engages stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of R&D activities, business information including proposals, business plans, R&D plans, industry and market data
- Assessing the eligibility of registrations for programme support, analysing applications for merit against the legislative requirements and making recommendations supported by evidence
- Understanding the needs of individual businesses and making recommendations of appropriate support and advice; providing guidance on how to access the programme.
- Proactively engaging with businesses and stakeholders
To succeed, you will:
- Be inquisitive
- Take personal responsibility for managing your work and achieving required outcomes
- Be flexible and able to deal with competing priorities while maintaining quality
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Well developed research and analysis skills with the ability to reach evidence based conclusions
- Relevant qualifications e.g. Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or Business
- High level communication skills – written, verbal – able to present information and recommendations clearly and concisely; ability to present confidently and get your message across.
- An understanding of business, an ability to identify and respond to business needs. You will be passionate about making a difference for business
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.