Conjoint.ly is on a mission to make market research a breeze. We are a Sydney-based startup offering automated market research services to big and small companies (mostly in USA and Europe). As we grow (in number of products we offer and in clients’ awareness of us), we need a reliable and driven person to join our very small team.
This job wins over working for a normal market research firm for the following reasons:
- You will be integral to our day to day operations and will have a very real direct impact on the business.
- You will have opportunities for professional growth as fast as our operations grow.
Your role will centre on customer and research support, and will include:
- Customer support: Helping our users do the best market research on our platform, including support via email, web-chat, and over the phone
- Research support on projects commissioned by clients and in online fieldwork (i.e., making sure we have the right people answering our surveys)
- Marketing: Preparing marketing and sales materials
- Product testing: Making sure our tools are client- and respondent-ready by running trial research projects
- Reliability and drive
- An interest in both market research and technology
- One of the following:
- a degree in Marketing, other business-related disciplines, Statistics, or Mathematics with Distinction or High Distinction average, OR
- one year experience of working in market research, marketing, or product management
- Intermediate skills in:
- Statistics (you need to be able to explain how the following things work: t-test, multiple regression, logistic regression, Bayesian vs Frequentist, AIC)
- Excel (index-match, pivot tables, etc.)
- Basic skills in:
Australian citizen or permanent resident (strictly no other options)
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.