Are you a creative person?
Love brainstorming and thinking out of the box?
Do you take responsibility & follow up on your actions?
Are you a team player?
I’m looking for a recent Graduate who is seeking for an opportunity as a Graduate Business Analyst who enjoys looking at numbers, thinking outside of the box, taking responsibility in their work and likes being analytical. The opportunity is for a leading service-based solution provider in the market, partnering up with Australia’s largest retailers and biggest brands in the entertainment sector.
For this company, ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING.
With in-depth training provided, the Graduate Business Analyst will be responsible for but limited to:
- Demand planning – providing analytics with respect to; fulfilment, inventory on hand, benchmarking, forecasting and forecasting accuracy
- Inventory planning – proposing purchase plans, and evaluating business performances, develop learning’s, communicate findings and translating data into future forecast expectations
- Stakeholder management – maintaining strong relationship with internal staff, clients and suppliers
- Market trends – creating statistical forecasts and identifying trends within the market
- Driving the forecast consensus process for categories assigned by engaging the entire team
- Developing inventory reporting across key areas
This is a position that will give you the opportunity to progress in a company, and what we’re looking for in YOU:
- Completed a Degree in Statistics /Mathematics /Logistics or Business related studies
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup and Pivot Tables)
- Confident, Articulate and Enthusiastic
- Problem solving ability including the capacity to make decisions quickly and effectively
- Fantastic interpersonal and social skills
- 12 month coaching session
- Excellent on-going in-house training, with a clear pathway to success within company
- Exposure to a global organisation and a portfolio of well established clients
- Great career progression
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.