Are you an experienced Data Scientist/NLP Engineer?
Have you got Australian Citizenship and have at least NV1 or NV2 security clearance?
Can you accept $90/hour inclusive of superannuation?
If so, then read on!
Our client is a global ICT company who are looking for a Data Scientist/NLP Engineer for a major program of work in Canberra.
A 9 month initial contract is on offer with a strong likelihood of extensions. Only Australian Citizens with a minimum of NV1 or NV2.
The main purpose of this role?
- Transforming natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms
- To deliver Use Cases on the Watson Discovery Advisor platform (WDA).
The main skills and experience required in this role include:
- Outstanding skills in statistical analysis, machine learning methods and text representation techniques.
- Your ultimate goal is to develop efficient self‐learning NLP applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design and customise WDA specific components
- Develop ETL routines for Data preparation, extraction and cleaning
- Develop automated routines for Data ingestion in WDA
- Automate Data ingestion and data load routines in WDA
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.