- Be part of an A-team Software Engineering team
- Machine Learning (Python)
- Awesome salary + bonuses + profit share
My client is seeking a software engineer to lead the development of a number of optimisation related projects as the role involves the implementation of algorithms and systems to collect data and optimise customer engagement and targeting of experiences delivered by my clients network.
- 4 years + of Software Engineering experience
- The ideal candidate will be from a Development background preferably Python
- A MSC or ph. D in Computer Science or Stats or Data Science
- Python (Scikit learn, SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, IPython) OR R
- Familiarity with AWS Redshift
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary and learning budget
- Onsite parking and bus station close-by
- Work from home days and remotely when you want!
- Open Agile working space
- Snooker table, table tennis and Xbox for letting off some steam
- Onsite modern kitchen and free coffee, fruit and veg
- This is a brilliant chance for a Software Engineer to join a cutting-edge company with a massive presence in the Australian economy. The company are very family friendly, relaxed and keen that you enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.