About the Role
The primary purpose of the Data Integration Manager is to be the leader of the Data team and transform how data-driven decision making drives business outcomes. Reporting to the Head of Data and Insights, this is a pivotal role where you will be leading a team of highly skilled Analysts to build high-quality analytical reporting to create and build insights to aid commercial decisions.
- Leading, growing and developing a team of Analysts
- Acting as a thought leader for new strategic initiatives shaped by emerging technology
- Hands on technical skills and development will still be required in the role
- The ability to interpret large data sets and data mining using innovative methods
- Be a key player in leading and delivering analytical solutions
- Engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Dive deep in analysing data patterns
- Research and explore new machine learning/advanced analytics capabilities and techniques
- Implement data analysis techniques
The successful applicant will have
- Proven experience in leading a team is essential
- Ability and willingness to be hands on in the delivery of highly technical data analytics projects
- Extensive experience in the application of analytics, insights and data mining to commercial “real-world” problems
- Exposure to media, consumer research or digital media analytics is desirable however not essential
- Solid skills in SQL and non-SQL
- Advanced Analytical Modelling in a business context
- Technical experience in programming in Python, R and statistical packages (R, SAS)
- Technical experience in one or more visualisation tool such as Tableau or Power BI
- Qualifications in relevant disciplines (Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Analytics)
About the Client
My client is a global powerhouse across the Outdoor Media space. Due to huge growth and expansion they are looking for a new Data Integration Manager to join their team.
This is a truly great place to work with a leadership group who continually live and breath their core values of trust, generosity, care, striving for excellence and humility. They want like minded people from all walks of life who will add to their culture of fun, collaboration, working hard and celebrating success too.
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.