Our client is a market leading and rapidly growing Australian FinTech innovator who dominate their niche segment within the financial services industry.Boasting an ever growing team who are focused on inventing and disrupting conventions to make financial service solutions easy. They have an energising, supportive and collaborative culture, are receptive to new ideas and innovation, and are looking for great people who want to be a part of that journey. With the business focused on optimising strategic operations by proactively leveraging key data assets a brand new position has been created for a Data Insights and Visualisation Analyst to join the team.
As a Data Insights and Visualisation Analyst the responsibilities of the role will involve but not be limited to:
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to gather and translate business requirements into technical reporting specifications.
- Develop and deliver a series of Tableau dashboards, reports and scorecards from business requirements to satisfy the business need.
- Understand and query disparate data sources, including relational structures, dimensional data models, source systems and reporting views to support BI product development.
- Support and lead the development of strategic insights, driven data visualisation projects that may include but not be limited to Sales Channel Optimisation, Marketing/Campaign Performance Tracking, Product & Portfolio Performance Tracking, Human Capital Management, Strategic Operations Performance, etc.
To be successful in this role you must be a motivated and driven Tableau Data Visualisation Analyst, hungry to prove yourself in one of Australia’s rapidly growing, innovative FinTech businesses with a challenging data driven environment. You will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience working with senior stakeholders in a commercially driven environment to gather strategic insights driven reporting and data visualisation requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with at least one major Data Visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, or OBIEE.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and experienced with SQL Server databases (or equivalent Oracle SQL, Teradata SQL, AWS SQL etc)
- A hunger and desire to develop your professional skills and career in Data Analytics within applications, Customer Marketing Analytics, Campaign Analytics, Business Strategy, Sales Channel Optimisation, Human Capital management, Operational Performance, Credit Risk, etc.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.