Our client is one of the leading players in the financial services market who is offering a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and high performing Clearing Risk Policy Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a great role where you will;
- Develop valuable insights into the operation of financial markets and in particular how a Central Clearing Counterparty (a key component of financial markets) operates and manages risks whilst also developing your analytical, report writing and stakeholder management skills.
- As part of the Clearing Risk Policy team, ensure that the CCPs’ clearing risk policy framework continually reflects the risk appetite of the group and complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Work with the Senior Manager Default Management and Recover to maintain, improve and adapt the groups Default Management and Recovery risk framework in line with changing market conditions and regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance and guidance to other Group functions on clearing risk policies and default management and recovery arrangements
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with good mathematical/statistical capabilities and Excel skills with strong analytical ability. You will have the following experience:
- Experience in a financial institution or professional services firm (in one or more of the following areas: front office, market risk, credit risk, operational risk, operations, regulatory capital assessment, assurance/audit)
- Broad understanding of market, credit and liquidity risk management concepts and techniques
- Report writing and project experience
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.