Why PHASTAR? PHASTAR is a specialist CRO, offering statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting, data management and medical writing services, by providing expert consultants and managing and delivering in-house projects.
If you would like to work with a team of expert statisticians, in a company run and managed by statisticians, where your skills will be valued and nurtured, then our roles may be right for you. PHASTAR are a team of expert statisticians and programmers, working in the medical field.
There are a number of reasons you may wish to join the PHASTAR team:
- Learn from PHASTAR’s internal experts and from personnel with specialist PhDs.
- A better way to work: PHASTAR have a unique approach to statistical consulting and data analysis. Our approach ensures high quality consulting and data analysis.
- A relaxed place to work. PHASTAR encourages a hard working but friendly and sociable office environment.
- Ability to lead a team of statisticians and programmers to manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods, ultimately delivering clinical trial results to an agreed timeline with optimal quality
- Project management responsibilities, including allocating staff, predicting and planning resources
- Preparation and review of study documentation e.g. protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Ability to advise, mentor and teach both internal and external statisticians with regards to statistical and data analysis methods
- Function as a study expert across a number of studies, helping to clarify details on analysis methods for the internal PHASTAR team
- Responsible for ensuring the team meets the highest quality standards, and follows the principles detailed in PHASTAR’s internal procedures
- Maintaining a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical issues
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Advancement of your career in an intellectually-stimulating, dynamic, supportive environment
- Variety of projects in statistical consultancy and clinical trial reporting (range of therapeutic areas and phases)
- Opportunities to get involved in the management of other statistical and programming staff members
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.