Our client requires a SAS Analyst Programmer who will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing DW & Bl solutions within the business. As a SAS Analyst Programmer you will be responsible for all aspects of the life cycle including requirement gathering, problem analysis and requirements analysis, along with developing reports and programming in SAS.
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3-4 years extensive experience in SAS, SAS Dl
- Solid & proven datawarehouse experience
- Advanced SQL skills
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics
- Ability to elicit information from key stakeholders
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Good database and spreadsheet skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation are essential
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical employees at all levels
- Basic understanding of IT Architecture, both Infrastructure & Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial Services background desirable
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.