The risk and analytics team provides quantitative capabilities supporting global risk management and data management which develops a consistent set of risk and capital models that drive the organisation’s tech infrastructure.
The Quantitative Analyst plays a pivotal role within the risk portfolio which driven by accurate analysis, statistical modelling and risk analytics.
- Develop price verification, capital or stress test models
- Provide ongoing testing and support for existing models
- Facilitate identification of problem areas through data analysis to minimize risk
- Produce clear and coherent technical documentation for internal and regulatory purposes
- Report and escalate compliance concerns, issues and failures
- Continue to support business improvement for reviews, development of risk report and analytical tools
- Excellent understanding of mathematics, modelling and numerical algorithms
- Good knowledge of statistics and time series analysis is highly desirable
- Strong programming skills and experience with SAS in particular
- Tertiary qualification in Statistics, Mathematics, or Actuarial
- Knowledge of financial services or insurance industry highly desirable
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.