- Support our Donor and Lottery teams fundraising efforts
- Full time Monday to Friday position
- Based in Bowen Hills close to public transport
The Surf Life Saving Foundation (SLSF) is the national fundraising body for Surf Life Saving in Australia. The Foundation manages a range of activities that raise much-needed funds to make our beaches a safer place for the millions of visitors our beaches get each year.
Based in Bowen Hills, you will work as part of a small but passionate team of people, all working to make a difference within the communities in which we operate, and supporting the front line volunteers that make our beaches safer for everyone. While we do work hard to achieve our goals, we know that it is equally important to enjoy our work and we have a great workplace to offer.
Our Values are:
- We inspire confidence by our actions
- We are driven to achieve results
- We invest in our people
- We are stronger together
We are looking for a person who ideally has 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar insight driven data analytics area with a focus on marketing analytics, statistical modelling preferably in financial services or related education and project work. Our workplace is lively, fun and fast paced, so it will suit someone that enjoys working with and around people.
You will work on multiple data related projects at any given point in time and be a detail oriented operator with a passion for marketing and analysing a business and its customer base to get the most out of future fundraising activities. The successful candidate will have strong experience with SQL, advanced Excel skills and a tertiary qualification in a relevant Mathematics, Engineering, Marketing, Commerce/Business, Actuarial Studies, or Statistics discipline. Proficiency in using “R” would be advantageous.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Reporting to the Customer Insights Manager (CIM) and with a primary focus of Donor and Lottery functions and associated activities, this role will support SLSF Revenue Managers and the SLSF Executive by providing:
- Regular and bespoke database selections for direct marketing and other supporter communications;
- Producing and developing regular and one-off reports on fundraising & commercial performance and effectiveness;
- Design and deliver analytical projects to inform fundraising & organisation opportunities to use reporting and analysis to drive improvement in foundation performance
- Maintain the integrity and security of SLS data and information.
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of campaign plans, segmentation and development
- Deliver campaign data accurately and on time in accordance with data briefs
- Apply all customer privacy and opt out rules in accordance with government requirements at all times and investigate customer complaints in regards to use of data
- Provide pre and post campaign analytics and reporting based on data accessed from CRM
- In response to briefs provided, produce timely, effective and accurate reports in relation to data analysis / identified trends as established with CIM and other SLSF Revenue Managers.
- Provide effective and timely assistance to CIM and SLSF Revenue Managers through the proactive identification and presentation of data trends, data analysis, data opportunities, organisation wide capabilities and further analysis and reporting opportunities using available IT tools and knowledge of industry best practices.
- Provide daily reporting and analysis on face-to-face recruitment tracking.
- Effective use of Geo-demographic (i.e. Mosaic) profiling tools to assist CIM and SLSF Revenue Managers.
- Monitor and report on all external data transfers as well as undertake regular and effective data health checks when required.
- Provide assistance to CIM by participating in the development of effective data selection and segmentation strategies and processes designed to improve response and return rates from SLSF supporters.
- Use customer data to build next best action and response predictive models and enhance customer segmentation
- Build interactive dashboards for SLSF Revenue Managers
- Effectively assist the CIM in the development and maintenance of current processes and documentation outlining methodologies and protocols in relation to all aspects of the use, security and reporting of SLSF data.
- Utilise a developed working understanding of SLS and SLSF business and activities (i.e. Marketing, Operations, and Sales Channels) to assist SLS Fundraising & commercial objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to raising funds for a vital cause, and one of Australia’s most iconic organisations. Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the link below.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.